Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Autel Dud last updates before licence ex...
Autel Dud last updates before licence expiry

2361 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-13 10:32:45

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    figo
    2015-05-11 03:17:34
     I did my last update before licence expired and you sent me an update which took away the information when click during diagnostic test. My previous update explained for example the throttle body operation now it gives no information. I know this is a ploy by autel to keep paying for updates. I am not interested in paying so much for annual updates, but I want my older version back please. This new version you sent is your strategy to keep people paying for new updates. Please arrange to have my previous version sent through or I will be approaching South African umbudsman to prevent you from selling any more dud updates and trying to trick your clients.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-05-13 10:32:45 (Reply to:figo)

I have a DS 708 that I  checked for available updates the day  before my update period expired in August 2014 and none were available, so I doubt that there is malicious intent to mess up the software just before expiration to force people to update again.
  Total1 Pages