Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Why do the forum moderators hate ede65?
Why do the forum moderators hate ede65?

4265 Views 14 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-16 14:41:40

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    its8up
    2015-05-11 22:31:02
    I've researched a few issues and have found many blank comments from ede65.  From the responses, it is obvious that some of those comments would answer my Autel questions or otherwise help me greatly.  Some of his other comments were obviously criticism of Autel due to features and functions that were removed from the software in light of the current lawsuit with Ford and/or out of fear of being sued by other manufacturers.  Nearly everything this person has to say about the lawsuit and/or about removed/crippled features is information that can easily be found in other locations online or deduced from information found online.

Other removed comments seem to have been things he learned by using his Autel device, such as functions it is incapable of performing and even recommendation of a device that WILL perform the required function.  This individual uses Autel products, is intelligent, speaks honestly, and can teach LOTS to new Autel users like me.  Facts are facts and Autel should own up to them (provided there is no risk of adversely effecting the ruling on the lawsuit).  Identifying issues can help to improve future software releases and definitely assists other Autel users.

Censorship is a way of life in China, but in the USA censorship suggests a dishonest company with things to hide.  As an Autel MS908P owner, I am HIGHLY offended by the removal of helpful information from this forum.  Had I discovered the forum censorship earlier I would NEVER have bought an Autel device in the first place.  In fact, I may not bother to update the software in favor of buying a different device.

Forum censorship leads to discouraging intelligent, helpful users from participating and assisting novice users like me.  Please stop censoring this forum.

Thank you!

•   Level 5   
    (223) points
    JB

2015-05-11 23:58:33 (Reply to:its8up)

Ede65 was not censored, he removed his own comments mainly due to some asshate that did not have any common sense. Many of us would like to see him back but that is up to him. No comments have ever been removed by Autel unless we have asked them to. Unfortunately there have been a handful of idiots on this forum but most do try and help one another out. 

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-05-12 03:23:16 (Reply to:JB)

JB is right. It was not Autel that remove comments of EDE65. It's was EDE65 that removed because of some people. 

In order to give more value for each tool of Autel, the people that owner one of this tool, have to report every fault or things that aren't so good. But in a polite way.

This is the only path to grow, because, and believe me because I know what I am talking, is doesn't matter if you say that Snap on is better , or Launch, or Bosch... Because you never will found a perfectly universal brand tool.

And Autel will never be perfect...like there isn't no perfect human being.

For the price you pay and for the thing you can done, so far, Autel is very good.

But this is just me...is just my opinion...

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-05-12 05:04:20 (Reply to:its8up)

Thank you, JB and Pedro. Every forum memeber hopes Ede65 can go back, and the bad person is already deleted by us on March. We work together to improve our tool to provide better experience to everyone. Thank you for all your help!

Hi Ede65, if you can see this post, please accept our apology for letting such a bad person annoy you. We hope you can go back, and let's work together to make our tool better! All the best wishes to you!

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    its8up
    2015-05-12 09:05:44 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    I saw where syny was mentioned -- guessing he was the asshole?  You deleted the asshole in March?  ede65 posted stuff on this forum after March.  If he left because of some asshole, you failed to delete the right asshole.

Three people confirmed ede65's personal decision to destroy a lot of his helpful comments and leave the forum (aka: social suicide).  Perhaps one of you can point me to ede65's social suicide note?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-05-12 16:24:42 (Reply to:its8up)

He's probably here back under another assumed name lurking and waiting for the right time to expose himself. LOL .:-)

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-12 22:37:46 (Reply to:witsend)

yes your right.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-12 22:56:51 (Reply to:its8up)

yes your right

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-05-13 09:44:44 (Reply to:ede65)

I think I would get burned out on a forum in less than a thousand posts on a forum. You obviously got consumed here from the beginning of the forum , having posted over five thousand times. Don't know if  Support's number of posts got you beat.You know what is the best thing to do is for you , and you did the right thing for Sanity's  sake and to a step away from the keyboard for awhile. Thanks, and hope all is well

•   Level 5   
    (256) points
    Phase 4 autokey

2015-05-14 11:29:29 (Reply to:witsend)

Too sad ede65, you were always appreciated by myself and many others. Wish you would stay, you were always here and always helpful. :((
  Total2 Pages