Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > MaxiSys Pro is Junk
MaxiSys Pro is Junk

2540 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-16 07:44:55

•   Level 3   
    (59) points
    RalfsAuto
    2015-05-12 01:30:39
     I wished no I would have got the Snap-On Verus instead of this pile of crap, goes to show you get what you pay for.
    Got to say, the Advertisements are great.
    This peace of crap will not even do a crank variation learn on a 2001 Chevy Truck whereas Autoenginuity had no problems completing that task.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-05-12 02:59:43 (Reply to:RalfsAuto)

Do you already contact the support, in order to help you?

Do you know you can fill the form below to report your problem?

http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/CustomerSupport/415.jhtml

It's always better to asking for help, if you really need help, to solved our problems.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-05-12 03:49:57 (Reply to:RalfsAuto)

For any inconvenience caused, I am sorry. May we know have you contacted support for help? Our support team always take our customer feedback seriously and will help to solve your problem at their best. If it is surely our product's problem, we will immediately correct it via software updating. Now please contact our support email:support@autel.com for help, if this problem still exists.

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus

2015-05-12 10:47:35 (Reply to:RalfsAuto)

Hi Ralph. I have a MaxiSys 908 and have had no problems doing a crank relearn.You do have to look for the function but it is there and it does work.I use this scanner every time now over any others that I had before. Its a great machine for the money.If there is a Problem Support will help you all the way. Enjoy

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    J Gutz

2015-05-12 20:36:35 (Reply to:RalfsAuto)

I have Snap On Verus PRO, it lacks a lot of coverage and it is missing a lot of tests as well... some times I feel the same about it.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-16 07:44:55 (Reply to:RalfsAuto)

This function works 100% but you have to keep in mind not all tools work the same.
    On certain tool this function will work wether you met the requirements or not. With the
    maxisys you have to meet all requirements or it will not work. The engine has to be at
    normal operating temperature for example and you have have to follow all given
    instructions but what most people don't pay attention to is the brake switch, if the
    ecm/pcm does not see the signal from the brake s/w this function will not work. Also
    all other tools are connected thru a cable the maxisys in mostly used on bluetooth
    connection. When something like this happens one most try the usb to sort it out.
    Anyway good luck with your new tool which by they way its a great one despite
    anything you run into.
  Total1 Pages