Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > 4 tech support Chrysler software 6.10 im...
4 tech support Chrysler software 6.10 immobilizer function taken away.

7177 Views 18 Replies Latest reply: 2017-07-30 18:29:01

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-08 14:15:10
        this is a 2007 dodge ram  vin # 1D7HU18237S135853  skim/wcm pin code 3000, any locksmith can verify this pin code and will find it is the correct pin code for this vehicle. all keys lost condition, tried to program keys and  got error code, invalid pin. I had no problems at all doing it with the witech, a couple of seconds and done deal,  also the ability to trick the car in order to change vin number in case of a pcm replacement or to write pcm vin to skees/skim/win/wcm  without having to enter a pin code is also gone. as you can see every time I post a procedure  here that involves anything regarding immobilizer, that function is automatically removed or disable.  and although this is chrysler tread I will post also my experience lately with this tool. ford scape 2006 bad pats,2005 f150 bad pats 2003 navigator bad pats,2013 honda accord  did nothing, mitsubishi no immo functions, does not work, benz software 6.20 totally screwed up. then add all the issues from the forum which are all valid issues, and you autel are going to tell me this is not being done on purpose. engineers don't go from brilliant to retarded overnight.  had i gone to work only with the maxisys I would have made 0 money today and yesterday and would have lost 7 customer thanks to you.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-07-08 16:01:34 (Reply to:ede65)

Now this is really CRAZY............. You don't call this UPDATES, its 100% DOWNGRADE....................Every update we are going 20/30 steps backwards instead of going ahead..................Hahahahaha.........Well done, Autel Support & Engineers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Sad News...................

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-09 07:21:35 (Reply to:ede65)
    Support I hope you get a good traslator on this one, am not calling your engineers
    retarded, but rather manupulated, hope you bring all functions back.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-09 10:47:41 (Reply to:ede65)
             on the vin function  if autel engineers could add/edit  in pcm and skim/win/wcm the vin change option will be great, not the way it was so they can't keep messing it up, but rather like this, one can be able to write the vin without having to read it, in other words 2 options, one will read  the vin,and the other one, separate can write the vin straight up no questions asked.  for the pcm vin and also for the skim/wcm/win  and the ipc or mechanical cluster,tipm or fcm is also a must. thank you. one function can not do without the other. if one tries to program skim/wcm and the tipm,pcm,ipc, skim,wcm/win  has a different vin then the option its not going to work, even with the correct pin code, all vin # must match. you will get a lot of complaint and data logs for invalid pin codes error  as well if this is not resolved. 

snap-on and drew-tech can change this vin numbers and reset skim without a single issue at all. you got to do better than this, every single tool on the market as of now is doing much better than this one do to all your issues, please lets fix them now.

•   Level 3   
    (66) points
    kimerm2003

2015-07-09 13:25:16 (Reply to:ede65)

Ede65,

I agree with you 100 percent downgrades.  This tool makes all of us look bad in front of customers as there are basic functions that this tool will not do on some modules.  For 1600 dollars you would think we would get better options than whats available.  With that 99 sebring, in all honesty they only thing it will check is abs and pcm.  All the other functions are there but none work.  Then the engineers here at autel want data logging, and on some issues this is a good thing.  But when the tool doesnt not hardly do anything they need to seriously hire new engineers and revamp all of their software.  I will not be referring anyone in our line of business to buy this tool until it gets overhauled

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    J Gutz

2015-07-09 14:41:39

Wow I haven't updated my Maxisys since Jan of this year, I was thinking to buy the update online but I better wait this thing is getting crazy. Thanks for sharing Ede...

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-09 15:34:31 (Reply to:J Gutz)
         they got to fix this software first J guts, its not acceptable as my son calls it , to be charging for something that does not work as advertised. if they fix this issues and have all features removed  back/returned to our tools then I am willing to pay for future updates and so will everyone else i know. there will always be new bugs, but this bugs  are already in high school, that is how old they are, some of them.

•   Level 4   
    (121) points
    77fxe

2015-07-11 17:19:35 (Reply to:ede65)

Something else to notice is when you look on autel site for purchasing update in my case 908 they want 895.00. I can go to a retailer and I have found it for 657.90 now I want to know how that works. Whats really sad is if when you expire and decide to download update couple of days before expiring ( like gm 7.0 and you didn't store it in pc yourself only to have autel tell you youre stuck with it unless you purchase new sub..). You have a useless tool. Last year there was a lot said on here about free updates at the time I didn't feel that way. Well now I do. I feel 2 years updates with purchase would have been better for all of us to give them time to regroup on their hardship( lawsuit).

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-11 18:14:53 (Reply to:77fxe)
        yes I feel the same exact way you feel now, and then too . my last 905 of the last 11 I bought expires in a week only to be stuck with a bunch of bad software, am not the only unlucky one, there are  many of us in/on  the same boat. the more I think about the issues we're having the more I think it is being done on purpose to force us to buy updates. its not going to happen until they fix it. I am all for doing the right things and I never had or wanted anything for free in my life, but this tools and updates are not worthy of my money at this point. this comes from a person that loves this tool since the first day it came out and waited for its  released like a little kid on xmas morning.  one will understand a person will do that if it was the only tool he had  or was under the age of 12 but its not my case, i have many and am 50, but its addicting i guess or maybe I need therapy . the first thing I do every morning even before i brush my teeth or drink coffee is to turn the 905 on to see if there is an update. never done that with any other tool before  cuz I knew I would't  be finding anything. am not going to lie I love this thing so much my wife wants a divorce. but if autel don't fix our issues am jumping ship. there are other great tools out there, maybe not as developed as this one but we can help develop it as we did with autel. and I won't be needing  therapy as much. also yes i think all retailers have better prices  than autel, i was thinking the same thing but could also be a strategy from them. am sure the money is going to the same place.

•   Level 4   
    (121) points
    77fxe

2015-07-11 18:55:48 (Reply to:ede65)

yes the tool is great the thought of the full potential with j2534 through the server,maxiscope,(like the maxisys needs to be fully developed),borescope and maxifix( which is like autel members creating their own identifix if we would all put in on it, I do when ever I get good hair jerkers). and its fast....Whats not to like.( besides updates and tree function ). By all means I understand  you want to play you have to pay,but they need to get a grip on things and something to this extent really hurts.( just thought they would honor something like that).If I would have done like you recommended to another member and stored my software into pc would not have this problem. oh well live and learn.
  Total2 Pages