Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Proposal to fix Autel Issues
Proposal to fix Autel Issues

4275 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-22 01:24:03

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-21 12:37:07

If I translate your message correctly, the deleted and non working functions and features are a result of recoding the software and that did not work out as planned. That this is a result of legitation and legal disputes, is not that relevant for the user (who may understand the cause, but hates te result).

This is correct? I am sending in logs, as others are doing too, and since yesterday answers are starting to roll in (some more satisfying then the other to be honest) but it has been said before. Just get a unit, roll back the software to older versions and see for yourself what is missing right now. It cannot be that hard, it's your own unit for crying out loud. You (Autel) of all people should know best what needs fixing! We are just getting our asses kicked at that moment in time we need the function, know it was there but now have to find another way to get things done since it is just gone or not working anymore.

This is not a tool for fun; we earn our livings using this thing. I already bought several other tools to back me up if things don't work like they used to and since immobiliser went out of the door even bought and expensive SuperObd and a few others to make sure this new part of the business won't kick me in the nuts... I have been really low profile for a long time in my postings, but do understand that this is costing your customers money (so it is costing ME money) and even while I wish the tool to get back on it's feet, it is time to be honest and spill the truth here. I hope you will be that honest as well.

Yes, I will keep sending logs and trying to get MaxiSys better again, but PLEASE do your part of it and look back at earlier versions so we won't have to find out things the hard way in order to help you (each log with info might be a customer of ours running away).

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-22 01:24:03 (Reply to:Matronix)

Good text Matronix. That's what I'm doing to, Every time a see something wrong I create a DATALOG and sent to them,
  Total2 Pages