Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Post to Mr Hongjinglong Li The Boss-Own...
Post to Mr Hongjinglong Li The Boss-Owner of the Autel Company

2156 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2015-07-19 05:08:53

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-07-19 05:08:53
    Dear Hongjinglong Li,

I am writing this post here on forum reason we all members of Autel Tool users want to know whats going on with this company are you really aware of it or not.........................?

Could you please personally step down and take a little effort to reply us.............According to your email reply you promised me that you will do any thing to make this tool better...........But, the way I can see it looks like things are getting day by day more worse..................

I am sorry to say that its high time now you need one very good company adviser seating next to you as the guys you have let them run this Autel Company they will very soon put you in big trouble if you don't take this things seriously this matter............

As far as I know we member of Autel are not bad or have any  problems with Autel Company........The problem is on your side the engineers don't do they job properly as every updates they release it is full of problems worse than the other software.....................So, what do you expect if we user are paying for some thing and in return we get full of trouble.............. I am sure even you would not be happy if  you were treated like this...........

Thanks to GOD I am so glad that my email reached to you infact I was sending it to sales department so that they can help us................But, GOD knew sales department will not do any thing and he diverted that email towards to your mail box......(Thanks GOD)............Now please Mr Hongjinglong Li you being the company's director (Boss) show your power to help your loving tool users that how much you love your company and your tool users and save Autel to stand in market with smilling face and not with crying face I am 100% sure you will not let us down or make us of thinking any thing else.......

Last but not the list I personal advice you few things but I am sure you know better than me........

1) You must be paying good money to your engineers and if they are not doing they job properly than I don't think you need to waste your time with them.............(Thing about it )

2) And to have one very good company adviser who could look after your Autel Company and advice you properly..............

Simple example they have just posted a System Updates which has a Disclaimer Massage..................This massage was suppose to there before Autel sold his first tool and NOT NOW when they have messed up the tool you don't expect the tool users are that stupid that they will accept that updates and install it......................

Mr Hongjinglong Li I am very very sorry if I have hurt your feelings by posting this here but, we members intentions are to save Autel and work with them as a team as a Autel Family so, we can't see Autel dieing just because of few silly stupid people seating around you and not doing there job properly.................Mr Hongjinglong Li you should kick they ass on my behalf before thing get worse..............end of the day you are the BOSS and not them

We members of Autel are looking forward to your sooner reply..................and hoping the best reply

Thanks & Best Regards from all the Autel Members
  Total1 Pages