Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > wheres the new ford update???
wheres the new ford update???

2471 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-10-14 03:34:39

•   Level 5   
    (346) points
    kawracerx
    2015-10-12 09:56:01
     through a datalog autel told me a new update was suppose to be in late September to add model year and fix corrupt evap test due to failing on every single car.... now almost halfway through October...my period expires end of the month,do I have to live with improper and hit or miss test functions without having to cough up $800 to only have more issues???? support please let me know about update release date,thank you

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-10-12 11:25:30 (Reply to:kawracerx)

I think I recall support even mentioned that engineers should have  relative Fuel injector flow test included besides fixing a problem with power balance test.
     BTW, support seems to be correct about  Ford now requiring incode outcode entry for security access entry (now required on newer fords for aftermarket using IDS and j2534 devices) which in my opinion really hampers our  Right to Repair these vehicles.

http://auto-diagnostics.info/pdf/focom-pats-info-en.pdf

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-10-13 04:25:10 (Reply to:kawracerx)

Sorry, due to the system upgrading, Ford software released date has been postponed. But it has been released on Oct 8 already.

•   Level 5   
    (346) points
    kawracerx
    2015-10-13 08:43:19 (Reply to:Support02)
    Sorry is not an acceptable answer!! Been too long for your errors to get repaired at our
    expense.....my sub runs out oct. 30th,there's no new update on the 8th.same old
    version with hit or miss power balance,hit or miss pats,blantently incorrect evap test
    that is show and no go!! Fix it!!!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-10-14 03:34:39 (Reply to:kawracerx)

Your unit is still during the updating period. Please go to Update to download Ford software version 6.01, which has been released on Oct 8.

As for the PowerBlance problem, it has been solved in the system update. So seize the days to download the new system program and software.
  Total1 Pages