Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > how i can change registrations when othe...
how i can change registrations when other one register my serial no as showing The product has been registered

3372 Views 13 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-10 08:22:56

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    adam2005
    2015-11-03 12:23:35
    na

Tags: DS708

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-04 00:14:24 (Reply to:adam2005)

Hi, is it a used tool from another customer? Please write to support@autel.com with the S/N information and the new ID. We will transfer it to your ID. Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    gdemagny

2016-02-18 17:04:54 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Hello,

I got the same thing. I bought a brand new autel MD802 and setup a Autel ID account.
    When I put the serial and the password, it says that the product has been registered.
    When I ask my Autel ID with my serial it gives me another e-mail address than mine.

I wrote to support autel but without reply yet.

Is it possible to get it fix?

Thanks
    Guillaume

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-19 07:03:31 (Reply to:gdemagny)

Hi, there is no mail from you here. Please resend the mail to support@autel.com and we will check it soon. Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    gdemagny

2016-02-19 12:50:49 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
    Here is the email I sent to support@autel.us and USsupport@autel.com.
    I now send it to support@autel.com.

Dear Customer Service,

I recently bought the MD802 maxidiag elite. I was going to register it on your website.
    When I tried with the S/N on the box same as the one in the tools about section "MD8315001684" it said that the device has been registered.
    When I tried to log in, I ask my autel ID with this serial and it says that my email is " niu@extremepsi.com" and it is not.
    My registered email is g.demagny@gmail.com. It seems to me the the serial and the associated password is already used by another user.

Please, give me the support to register my tool and use it as I should.

Thanks,
    Guillaume Constantin de Magny

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-23 03:45:04 (Reply to:gdemagny)

Hi,I have transferred the device to your ID already. Please check. By the way, is it a new device or a used one because it has already registered under another ID on Sep 30, 2015. If it is a new device, then please contact your dealer for help. Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    gdemagny

2016-02-23 17:06:32 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Dear Support,

Thank you so much for your help.
    It seems to work know. I updated the software and install it on my computer.

Now the problem I have is the one you mentioned. That is the date of registration.
    I bought it new from a official dealer.
    Do you think I can get the date of registration change from Sept 30 2015 to Feb 1, 2016?

I will contact the seller to mention this problem and see what he will do.

Thanks again,
    Guillaume de Magny

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-24 06:11:30 (Reply to:gdemagny)

Hi, please check with your dealer. If it is a new one then they should give one tool that is not registered. Good luck! 

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    gdemagny

2016-02-24 15:24:20 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
    I did. They (Amazon.com LTD) said that they are retailer and it is a brand new one.
    They mentioned the possibility of a tool registration database issue.
    I have the proof of purchase and I will be please to send it to you.

Is there any way you can change or extend the software update program from (the best mid-Feb 2015 to mid-Feb 2016) or from the date of purchase?
    Or maybe contact the previous email ID registered for this tool to ask how they got the SN and stored password for this tool?

I appreciate greatly your help and support,
    Guillaume de Magny

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-25 06:54:43 (Reply to:gdemagny)

Hi, not sure if the tool was registered by another customer and returned to the dealer for some reason. Anyway, we cannot reset the registration here now. Please contact your dealer for help. It's their responsibility to give your a new tool with one year free update for what you paid. Thanks!
  Total2 Pages