Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Where do I go to get my update?
Where do I go to get my update?

1777 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-16 01:56:22

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    YourGarage
    2015-11-13 14:27:51
     When I go to product registration all it says is that it is already registered.Please help.  Also same complaint with no call back  

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-11-13 17:22:40 (Reply to:YourGarage)

Well if its already been registered and if your Subscription is still valid than you should be able to update it directly from your Maxisys Tool by clicking on Update icon..............Or, other wise post your device S/Number so support team can check for you what and where the problem is...............Also sending them an email would also be an good idea stating your problems.................

For more help watch this you tube link might be helpful for how to update your tool.......................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH-6qN6lZd4

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-11-14 01:15:48 (Reply to:YourGarage)

As Ashraf told you, you just have to go Update. To see if you have a validate subscription, you can go SUPPORT, in your Maxisys and you can see the validation of your subscription.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-16 01:56:22 (Reply to:YourGarage)

Hi, is it a used tool bought from another customer? If yes, then there is no need to do registration again. Please write to support@autel.com with the S/N of the device and your ID. We will transfer the tool to your ID. 
    For update, you can go to Update menu and download software directly if it is still within update period. Thanks! 
  Total1 Pages