Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > poblam i think my computer virus gurd de...
poblam i think my computer virus gurd delete it plese i dont want update can it fix tell me without update

2952 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2015-12-30 15:50:45

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    MUZNY
    2015-12-29 06:22:42
          I can buy update in to next two month  but I  want now fix (Fatal Application Error”, reading: Application diag.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor. it displayd  all Asian ,urop, USa  vhecle how to fix it please tell me

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-12-29 09:46:55 (Reply to:MUZNY)

Hi, did you restart the tool to check the result? For this problem can you please send a mail to support@autel.com with the details and some screen shots of the error message for us to check? Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    MUZNY
    2015-12-29 14:47:11 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     yah I re start tool but not fix same poblam I can send mail ok with screen short  ds 708 serial number is DS029Q011352  
    system programe version V6.33
    firmware version  V10.22
    Hardwere version V3.60v

my update expire 2015 12 25  when I select vehicle brand logo I got a msg "application diag.exe has performed and illegal operation and will be shut down.if the problem persists,contact the program vender. there fore I I cant scaning vehicle please fix it...I send below screen short

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-12-30 06:52:47 (Reply to:MUZNY)

Hi, the problem should be with the System Program. Please insert the SD card to a PC and delete version.txt under Scan folder. Then put the SD card back to the tool and download the System Program again to check the result. Please DO NOT delete any vehicle software otherwise it cannot be restored since the update for this tool expired already. Please try first and let me know if there is any problem. Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    MUZNY
    2015-12-30 10:48:43 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     I did it but does not   fix my tool  but  my tool program me update and I still get the same massage "application diag.exe has performed and illegal operation and will be shut down.if the problem persists,contact the program vender".please quickly reply me

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    MUZNY
    2015-12-30 15:50:45 (Reply to:MUZNY)
     this massage very pobla m to me I hope in next year buy a update licence but my maxidas not working my country have not person know about maxi please help me stop this massage I fear buy licence because maxidas708 now same dead so I will buy update licence it not good idea?
  Total1 Pages