Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Instructions on connecting ethernet cabl...
Instructions on connecting ethernet cable on MaxiSys Elite for programming

7421 Views 13 Replies Latest reply: 2017-07-17 21:46:00

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    nabsternab

2017-02-21 07:33:57

I am having maxisys pro and an elite maxiflash j2534(came along with the package) which seems to have only USB interface. Can I connect this to my PC to work with OEM online programming like BMW 3G?. The F type BMW seem to have a connector with OBD and Ethernet. Please let me know how I can connect these to my PC. does connecting the Ethernet part to PC LAN port works? .  What is the difference between Maxiflash Elite and MaxiFLash Pro ? 

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    chatburnsteven

2017-03-31 11:15:28 (Reply to:nabsternab)

I purchased a SMAYS brand usb 2.0 to Ethernet adapter from eBay and it works perfectly for this. It was plug and play right out of the package. I have a maxisys elite and have been looking for a while for an adapter that would work with android. Part number is GWALL0139RJ45. I paid roughly $15. The only difference between maxisys elite and pro is the tablet hardware, processor speed and display. pro has Ethernet port elite only has USB, thats why you need the adapter, other than that they have the same functions for programming and diagnostics. I have used both for programming BMW, AUDI/VW and work the same. The Maxiflash unit works the same with the tablet or a laptop in either case. I have used it with laptop to program GM vehicles and BMW so far.

•   Level 2   
    (39) points
    micheljulien

2017-05-19 01:02:05 (Reply to:Autel Support)

USB Ethernet adaptor? 
    Nope?
    it's not in

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    mstrong90

2017-07-17 21:46:00 (Reply to:Autel Support)

do i need an adapter to link the ms906ts? 
  Total2 Pages