Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > AUTEL AL619 Won't Communicate with SRS /...
AUTEL AL619 Won't Communicate with SRS / ABS (06 Dodge Sprinter)

2407 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-02-19 07:51:34

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    akbrazil
    2016-02-13 18:28:05
       Hi. 
    I recently picked up the AUTEL AL619 due to an issue I'm having with my 2006 Dodge Sprinter.  It recently through a light on the dash for ABS.  I also have a SRS light that's been there since I purchased the vehicle.  After reading many reviews, I found this scanner affordable and the benefit of having a scanner that can read ABS and SRS. 

The same day that I received the scanner, I hooked it up to the OBD2 port under the dash and started using the scanner by trying out the engine scan first.  It made a few clicking sounds and after about 20 seconds I had a full menu of options to read and erase codes.   I then went to the ABS/SRS section and selected the car that was being scan (the auto detect didn't work), once that was all done, after a few seconds I would get a error that the scanner won't communicate with the sis or abs system.  It gives me a few problem solving lines - check if engine is in key 2 position, check if battery is charged and so on - all of those things are fine and if they where not then the engine scan would have not worked. 

Please anybody with a similar problem.  HELP!!!!
    Did I waste my money buying a expensive engine code reader??

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-19 07:51:34 (Reply to:akbrazil)

Hi, please try Benz Sprinter software to see if can communicate with SRS / ABS module. Thanks!
  Total1 Pages