Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > how to adapt basic setting steering angl...
how to adapt basic setting steering angle transmitter on seat leon 2014?

9614 Views 18 Replies Latest reply: 2016-04-29 14:40:07

•   Level 3   
    (98) points
    SG RACING
    2016-04-21 17:30:23
    Hi, afterseveral attempts, the result is still negative, i have an authorization worries when i look into live data i can read ''steering angle sensor, basic setting, boot: unauthorized'' while the 19249 code is correct and the connection is successful. I begin to lose hope that's two week since i tried without positive result. Soon for a real solution i hope, thanks.

•   Level 2   
    (42) points
    lemon

2016-04-22 07:45:22 (Reply to:SG RACING)

Hi, please try below steps: 
    1. Please access 44 Steering Assistance system, security login, then enter security code 19249. Before accessing basic settings, turn the steering wheel one turn to the right and one turn to the left to make sure that the steering wheel is straight with the vehicle wheels pointed straight. 
    2. Access basic settings and select steering angle sensor; then click at “Start” and it will show that it has been calibrated((When turning the steering wheel, please select live data monitor to check its prerequisites and calibration status. Its prerequisites need to be met before doing calibration ).
    3. At the meantime, Steering wheel fault light and Anti-Slip lamp are lit up. 
    4. Turn the steering wheel one turn to the left and turn it one turn to the right to make sure that the steering wheel is straight with the vehicle wheels pointed straight( after this fault light and Anti-Slip lamp light are off). G85 steering sensor has been calibrated. 
    5. Then you just need to do drive test and try to erase codes.

i have solve this problem by this instruction,what happened to your car?  i am sure just follow this instruction step by step.   but if you failed you should login again. good luck

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-04-22 08:00:15 (Reply to:SG RACING)

Hi, we have other customers with the same problem and they did it successfully. Not sure what the problem is on your side but can you please follow the instructions strictly and process the function again? At the same time, please record the data of the whole process and upload a new data log again for us to check. Thanks! 

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-04-22 19:40:14 (Reply to:lemon)

1) Can you please confirm what type of Breaks System you have is it MK60 or MK70...........
    2) Did you try the Login Code which Busaman posted here 40168..............?
    3) Can you read what fault codes you have in 03 ABS and 44 Steering System..........Reason I am asking you to read the fault codes is if you have any fault codes pointing to your Steering Angle Sensor than it could be the reason you can't carry out the basic settings.........

•   Level 3   
    (98) points
    SG RACING
    2016-04-25 20:00:38 (Reply to:Ashraf)
    Hi, i have the same error code in 03 abs (B116854), i can't erase it because the basic
    setting is not ok.Yes i login with 40168 the connection is ok but the isn't basic setting
    for steering angle sensor in this menu...

•   Level 2   
    (42) points
    lemon

2016-04-26 09:19:45 (Reply to:SG RACING)

yes,if you make sure the hardware is ok . so the basic  setting can solve the problem. there is a connection between 03 ,16,44. your car is the new type. the basic setting can not be  in  ABS   it is only in 16 or 44 .so you can try 16.

•   Level 3   
    (98) points
    SG RACING
    2016-04-26 15:38:05
    Hi, today good news, power steering and tire pression light were off when i made the basic setting. However, there remains one fault ''stops late unexecuted race'' because the basic setting fails even if all the lights are off. In live data, i still have thesame problem '' basic setting unauthorised'', why??

•   Level 2   
    (42) points
    lemon

2016-04-27 02:47:06 (Reply to:SG RACING)

The Dtc power steering unbasic setting is still there? maybe  you made the basicsetting successfully

•   Level 3   
    (98) points
    SG RACING
    2016-04-29 14:40:07
    Hi, afterseveral attempts, the result is positive, the basic setting is ok. Thanks every body!!
  Total2 Pages