Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Mot Pro EU908, Ford Mondeo TDCi
Mot Pro EU908, Ford Mondeo TDCi

2429 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-11-01 19:40:49

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Gerd1966
    2016-04-16 16:05:30
     when autoscan it freezes at PCU, it find PCU and Injektion controller but it is not possible to connect.
    All what support mean's i'done, deinstall-reinstall-update the Ford software but nothing works.
    This occurs also on a running Mondeo TDCi, the engine test say`s MIL off but MIL is allready ON.

Did Mot Pro work on EU Ford ?????? Hope someone help me to FIX IT please.

Regards Gerd

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Gerd1966
    2016-04-16 18:19:43 (Reply to:Gerd1966)
     If there is no sollution for this my follower on mk3 would not be happy, also me.
    what could I do that it works no one a solution that work??? at all other mk 3 is Mot pro working. I can`t belive checked on built in 2003 and 2006 no connection and I`m the only one? awfull.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-04-18 05:35:51 (Reply to:Gerd1966)

Hi, did you try with both Ford software and EU Ford software? We did field test on several Ford Mondeo cars here and also in Europe and there is no problem. So our engineers cannot find the cause of connection failure or screen frozen without live data. Is it possible that you can borrow a Maxisys from the local dealer and upload a data log of this problem for engineers to check further? Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    bertiee

2016-09-01 08:25:42 (Reply to:Autel Support)

good morning

I have recently updated my MOT PRO, this week, and find that I too have this issue (above)

My device with scan all the modules on a Mondeo TDCI but when it comes to PCM, the device freezes. has to be disconnected to reset.

It works on MIL reset and Live Date so just the SCAN function is effected.

Any ideas or update available?

regards

Simon

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    bertiee

2016-11-01 19:40:49 (Reply to:bertiee)

well, took this up with Amy from Autel customer services, no help whatsoever. Advised I seek help from an authorised Autel dealer in my area. There are plenty according to their web site. Unfortunately these so called dealers are sellers only - not interested in repairs or help
    So back to Autel - again not the slightest help whatsoever. Advise I need access to a data logger ? No dealer support, no data logger, no hand held scanner able to scan a Ford TDCI since Autel update - a scanner I paid alot of money for (£600) 
    Disgraceful customer service
    1) I raised an Incident on Autel site - 2016-09-08 18:26:43 _ yes you've guessed it  - completely ignored
    2) raised a Tweet direct to Autel - yes you've guessed it  - completely ignored

Total1 Pages