Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Skoda Rapid MaxiDiag Elite MD802 only re...
Skoda Rapid MaxiDiag Elite MD802 only reset oil-service, can't reset Car service interval

2402 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-05 10:21:50

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    sthunt06
    2016-05-01 22:06:05

First, I want buy a VAG505 for my own car a Skoda rapid 2014, for diagnosis, maintenance works, some merchants, Errors and MIL corrections  and other Car works,but i was more interestet for a Unit that works with other Brands like VW, Nissan, Saab, Mercedes, Fiat. My Dealer advised me to buy a MD802.

I've recive my new Autel MD802, but after the first test, i have to say, I can only reset the oil-service for my Skoda with the MD802. The other maintenance cycle, service interval will not be reset. I can disable the Oil-Service and Car-Service System, i can configure the the Oil Service, but not reset.

Is the 802 the wrong Device for this work.

The Manual only says
    - NOTE: For some vehicles, the scan tool can perform added functionality to reset additional service lights (maintenance cycle, service interval).-

That is not helpful.

How can i reset in the Longlife Mode maintenance cycles and service intervals
    If this is not possible, I will send back the device.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-05-05 10:21:50 (Reply to:sthunt06)

Hi, for VW MD802 covers the same service reset function as VAG505. Please update all software on the tool to the latest version and test again to check the result. Thanks!
  Total1 Pages