Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > registration product on new account
registration product on new account

2147 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-09-22 09:19:59

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Alex
    2016-05-07 10:40:45
     Can I register device that already been registered. I bought used one and would like to register on my account.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-05-08 01:01:54 (Reply to:Alex)

Save yourself some time , because Support is going to ask you what the device  model and serial #are and  the e-mail that you wish to register the device to? I believe if the free update period is over, there really would be no point to registering the tool in your name though if you can no longer update the tool or you don't wish to pay to update it at this time. I  would just ask Support  if the serial # still is within the free update period. All you would be doing is likely setting yourself up for something to cause old software to become corrupt and then you will have no choice but to buy an update.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-05-11 09:28:28 (Reply to:Alex)

Hi, if the tool was registered already then it cannot be registered again. You can advise the S/N and your ID. I will transfer the tool to your account directly. 
    By the way, transferring the tool to your ID will not have any effect on the software the tool has now. But if update period of the tool expired and you want to update it then you have to buy new licence for it. Thanks!

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    untouchable

2016-09-22 06:21:51 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I just bought another  DS708 from ebay but its already registered  I need to transfer the S/N to my ID need your help please. My tool number is  S/N:DS023Q008874 my ID is allcaliautomotive@yahoo.com   thanks

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-09-22 09:19:59 (Reply to:untouchable)

Hi,the device has been transferred to your ID already. Please check. Thanks!
  Total1 Pages