Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > When downloading the current updates V6....
When downloading the current updates V6.43 the BMW & Mini battery V1.0 reaches 66% and freezes. All other vechicles load the update with no problem

2462 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-12 02:41:17

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Robocam
    2016-05-07 20:42:08
    I have been trying to update my recent purchase and are annoyed that when trying to load BMW & Mini battery V1.0 both programs reach 66% and freeze. All other vechicles load OK The downloads takes so long after 3 attempts it  is becoming a joke and exceedingly frustrating Please identify the problem and advise  and if this has been a problem since the update has been available  it would be a good practice to publish the fact and avoid the unessary waste of time

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-05-08 01:10:05 (Reply to:Robocam)

How much room is left on the SD card? maybe you need to format the card and re download everything

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Robocam
    2016-05-08 01:59:12 (Reply to:witsend)
    Hello  The card has only the original purchase program loaded. I wanted the battery program for the BMW and Mini first off . The card is not at capacity as it has accepted further downloads of 69MB on SRS systems since   trying to over come the difficulty with the battery section 
     It is strange that only the BMW and the MIni at 10. mb are the only two  V1.0affected

•   Level 4   
    (115) points
    jfoj

2016-05-08 02:24:24

Do not be surprised when you see the battery programming for BMW/Mini. You can ONLY register/program a dealer battery. You need specific codes and info off of a dealer battery.

If you want to register/program a non BMW battery, look into getting Carly for BMW.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Robocam
    2016-05-08 04:02:47 (Reply to:jfoj)
     Hello again   I purchased this Maxi check pro as a professional  day to day tech s  tool which one would consider fitting a battery to most popular marques of cars. I am aware of the INPA etc BMW programs
     To code a new battery (not OEM)  can be done supplying the correct specs of any replacement unit and  I would assume that this equipment as advertised should be capable of doing that based on the above  So do I assume that the BMW  battery section of this download will not be available do to the inability of the Maxi Check  Pro  download in not supplying the correct program  for the fitting and coding of a BMW and MINI when it is included in the V 6.43download features. 

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-05-08 19:52:55 (Reply to:Robocam)

Have you checked that option under Service Option............?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-05-12 02:41:17 (Reply to:Robocam)

Hi, for software update, please format the SD card and download the update again to check the result. Kindly be noted that Maxicheck Pro can only register BMW batteries. Thanks!
  Total1 Pages