Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > BMW e87 central locking problem - progra...
BMW e87 central locking problem - programming issue ? MaxiSys Elite

2923 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2016-06-03 15:17:59

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    Jasson
    2016-05-31 17:08:20
    Hi All, we replaced the master drivers front door central locking actuator today as we could still hear activity on the other 3 doors, still not working. Tried to progam and code the JBE module as I get codes A6D4 saying Central Locking Relay, unlocking and code C914 saying No Message from SZL Receiver JBE, Transmitter IHKA/SZL. I looked and found the C/Locking on the FRM footwell module as well and then tried to Reprogram and Code both the JBE and FRM. Sadly the result is not successfull as the Code C on FRM came up as failed. The rest of the programming and coding was fine. C/Locking still not working. Could someone please advise. Many Thanks in Advance. Etienne

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Rever_Oraha

2016-05-31 19:06:18 (Reply to:Jasson)

A common issue is that one or more of your fuses were blown and so I advise you to
    check fuses please because actuators can draw higher currents than usual. If you find
    the blown fuse, replace it with a fuse 5 amps higher and try to cycle the locking system
    from the button inside the car and not the remote, tell me if this helps. Happens to a lot

of 3 series e90. Wouldn't be suprised if it was same on 1 series

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    Jasson
    2016-05-31 19:16:43 (Reply to:Rever_Oraha)
    Thanks for the advice !!! We did check fuses inside the cubyhole but did not find any
    blown. I will however check them again and let you know...

Thanks again, Etienne

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Rever_Oraha

2016-05-31 21:15:59 (Reply to:Jasson)

If that doesn't take care of the issue, individually test each actuator with the scanner
    and see if you any other failed units

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-06-02 06:08:46 (Reply to:Jasson)

Hi, thanks for your data log. For your problem, we've released a beta software to you. Please download the beta and code FRM module again to check the result. If there is still any problem, please let us know soon. Thanks and good luck!

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    Jasson
    2016-06-03 15:17:59 (Reply to:Rever_Oraha)
    Hi, just a quick update

We changed out the JBE Junction Electronics box with a used one and the problem
    was solved. Central locking and everything ells works 100%.

Thanks for trying to help.

Kind Regards
    Etienne
  Total1 Pages