Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Ferrari F1 communication issue.
Ferrari F1 communication issue.

2437 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-12-27 11:41:19

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    NickGemayel
    2016-09-27 18:06:16
     We have a 2001 Ferrari 360 Spyder in that just had a new clutch installed. When I try to communicate with the F1 controller (TCU) it will not communicate. I can however talk with all other modules in the vehicle. Has anyone run into this? I know the earlier generation Ferrari's had TCU issues and was replaced with multiple other computers along the years. I really need to reset the PIS and clutch adaptation.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-09-28 06:32:11 (Reply to:NickGemayel)

i very much doubt if any aftermarket tool will do that function OEM only is my guess..

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    NickGemayel
    2016-09-28 13:59:57 (Reply to:busaman)
     The Maxisys pro actually does a great job with a lot of the exotics that we service at my facility. The supported function list under special features clearly states that these options are available. I was just hoping that someone else had run into this and could verify whether there Autel was able to do it or not. I just don't know if the car has an issue or Autel seeing as how we can talk with every other module in the vehicle.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    motormall

2016-12-26 15:25:34 (Reply to:NickGemayel)

We are working on a 2000 360 modena f1 and are having the same issue? We can read all of the modules besides the F1 controller (tcm). NickgGemayel were you able to figure this out? We need to reset the clutch and bleed the system.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2016-12-27 11:41:19

In my experience, best is to make a log and send it to Autel with the MaxiSys itself.

Only problem is that customer and car at times will be long gone before any reaction comes in :(

But if they finally tend to the problem, they do try to fix it with new updates so next time the tool will service you better. Not a good thing to have solutions this late, but it still is better then nothing. You can also mail support but don't know or it is any faster.
  Total1 Pages