Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > how can I change the language of MaxiDas...
how can I change the language of MaxiDas ds708?

2045 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-10-06 20:28:33

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Aliibrahim
    2016-10-06 08:49:55
     Hey,

please please please .....!!!! I have to change the language of my MaxiDas ds708. I bought it from China inadvertently and I received it with Russian language !!! I need at least English and German. I tried to contact the agent in Germany but he doesn't answer. I would to by an new program (SD Cart) if it is the best solution.

Can you help please?????
    Best regards
    NidMu

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-10-06 20:28:33 (Reply to:Aliibrahim)

To start with  If you (or some one that can  reads Russian) On the DS 708 Click " Setup /Help". Click  "About" you need to write down the product serial number  and Register password and run it past Support to make sure it is within the free update period before you delete car makes or format the card .You also need to get the DS708 PC  suite in your language installed on your PC , because the SD card updating should be done, one make at a time  from a clean windows PC with the SD card in a card reader because the DS708 takes too long and software has a bigger chance of becoming corrupted if the download is interrupted or stalls.
  Total1 Pages