Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Can any 1 answer plz !!!
Can any 1 answer plz !!!

1920 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-11-15 15:50:16

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    Multi-Auto
    2016-11-12 05:57:42
     Is that Autel Software using for 1 year or life time ? I know update free for 1 year but after 1 year can i uses continuously uses without update or it will band after 1 year ?
    I have purchased software until 2015 but it's not working now above 2005 model car, it's work under 2005 below model .....
    Product Serial is ...DS026Q016600
    Have there any software or hardware solution or i have lost everything !!!!

Tags: DS708

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-11-15 15:50:16 (Reply to:Multi-Auto)

The software continues to work afterwards , but in the course of the year of free updates, you should first have created a backup of the original SD card (before you even register and update) on a new folder on a clean PC and then copy and paste the folder to a larger SD card and put the original SD in a safe place, then at least a month before you expire make another back up of the SD card. Copy and paste the contents of that card to a new folder on a clean windows PC and then copy and paste the contents to another new SD card and put the earlier one in a place of safe keeping. Do not update either of the saved backup folders on your PC , only the newest SD card for your DS708 in the card holder through the software suite on your PC, one make at a time. Do not select update all.
      About a month before your update period expires resist the urge to do anymore further updating,and if you can prevent it from connecting to  internet and the  Autel server, by all means  do it.
      If your updates are expired try disconnecting it from the internet connection and then try it . 
  Total1 Pages