Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > can't update my maxicheck usb not commun...
can't update my maxicheck usb not communicating on windows 7

1697 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-01-16 18:14:32

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    bart
    2016-12-28 02:32:10
     i just purchased my maxicheck abssrs.  I registered the unit and downloaded PC Suite, when I connect the until i get USB device not detected error.  I start the update program and it will not find the scanner.

Can someone please help.

Thank you.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-12-30 15:57:13 (Reply to:bart)

The PC Suite for code scanners and TPMS tools  is a multi platform set up and each time you use it,  you first need to select what kind of tool and  platform you are going to use it for.
      The PC Suite is not necessarily going to automatically go to Autel website  and find the latest update for your code scanner or TPMS tool. You need to first navigate Autel website and find the update packs for your platform and download them and save them to a folder on location you can find on your PC.
     Before the scantool can be seen by the PC program  you need to open up your PC Suite , select the type of platform and what platform you have. You need to have the scantool turned on in a mode to print data or update mode  before it will be seen by PC Suite program.

•   Level 3   
    (66) points
    Prylteknik

2017-01-16 18:14:32 (Reply to:bart)

No need to connect USB to PC. Just insert the SD-card into a cardreader into PC and logon to PC Suite using email/password. Please select the correct drive letter in the drop-down list, then you can download available updates.
  Total1 Pages