Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Hello sd card dont work i replace it wit...
Hello sd card dont work i replace it with new one formatit with pc swit but no car program

2201 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2017-01-17 05:37:48

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    fation_dede
    2017-01-15 12:18:24
     I lost my sd card i have theberial number of my maxidas ds708 i wont to format the new card i put it into pc with pc swit i download the softower i close dhe pc switi i reopen it but dont have any car program it say sorry dont have update for this tool can any help pls??!!!! Thx

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-01-15 18:57:30 (Reply to:fation_dede)

You should have already made backup software SD card while still well within your update period. Save the older working card for the back up software and use the new software SD card made from  the copied and paste software , then update the newer working cards. I know the option to purchase an update for a DS 708 from this site has already been removed. For those who purchased a new DS 708 recently that are still within subscription period , the window to be able to download any updated software for it will allegedly cease  December 31, 2017. I suspect whatever newer coverage that  they might have added in past couple years would be limited any way. From what I have read here, I would advise all DS708 users that are out of your update periods not to ever touch your update option tab on the screen and possibly prevent it DS708 from having any WIFI connection with the internet to play it safe.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    fation_dede
    2017-01-15 20:24:11 (Reply to:witsend)
     I dont have the old card and i dont have any backup what i can do i install the update on new card work ok but dont have any car progam on it the pc suit say canot update this tool pfff what i can do???

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-01-17 05:37:48 (Reply to:fation_dede)

If it boots up , and has the normal menu, Power up the DS708, select  Setup /Help, select  About. You should be able to see and write down all information , System Program Version , Firmware version , Hardware Version , Product Serial Number, and Register Password.
      You need to at least  have the product serial number and the register password to have support check whether unit still is within the unit's one year warranty and free update period.
      You can also put the SD card in the card reader of your PC , right click on  it, and check Properties, I believe any SD card needs to be formatted in FAT32 to work correctly in DS708
  Total1 Pages