Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Mercedes Benz R320 2009 lost fuel meteri...
Mercedes Benz R320 2009 lost fuel metering from instrument cluster after updating with Maxisys Elite

1953 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-03-22 17:25:41

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2017-03-12 10:11:46
    Hi,

I have a Maxisys Elite. With this tool I updated the instrument cluster of Mercedes-Benz R 320 bluetec 2009. The update seemed to go through without any errors but after the update the fuel meter isn't working anymore. I did remove the fault memory of all control units but still it gives a fault code on engine control unit that the fuel metering data cannot be received. Then I tried to receive the SCN data of the instrument cluster from the server but it claimed that the data cannot be received from the server. After that I sent a data logging file to you about this matter and it's been over one week already but haven't still got answer even you should answer in 48 hours. Also I have used complaint section to send you the data but I am not sure if it is working right since I can't see my own sent complaint on this section.

This thing is really annoying and I already ran out of fuel once on the road so this should be fixed. I sent the data

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2017-03-22 17:25:41
    This was fixed by Autel technician and I was able to run the SCN cording for this car. Then the problem was solved and the fuel meter started working again. ☺
  Total1 Pages