Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > ford data as built removed from MS905 ...
ford data as built removed from MS905 why support?

2446 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-03-24 15:12:42

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7
    2017-03-20 16:31:57
     Just bought a year update on my 3 year old 905 to find the ford as built data function has been removed. are you all having the same issue here or is it just me?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-03-24 01:11:05 (Reply to:spikeoo7)

Are you able to check the same car using a backup of an older software version to see if the older version software had the ability on this particular model and the newer version doesn't have it ?

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7
    2017-03-24 15:12:42 (Reply to:witsend)
      I used to be able to but after updating to the new firmware I cant no longer access the old files, system crashes so I had to uninstall all the old software I had renamed and save. on this new system the as built data was completely removed from the 905, I believe it is still available to the 908p and elite, not sure. I don't really need it, have the ids but was just wondering where it went. I like working with this tablet, its very fast and convenient and  the battery still going strong after 3 years is unbelievable, didn't think it will last this long. I should have listen to my self and bought a new tool to get the new software and leave the old software on this old thing, it was working great. this tool already crashed multiple times and at one time it lost its serial number and couldn't use it, had to format the internal ssd/sd card and re-download everything from scratch, was a nightmare and a daymare too.
  Total1 Pages