Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Maxi PC suit problem
Maxi PC suit problem

2017 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2023-08-12 06:48:30

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Eric
    2017-10-06 19:46:05
     Hi, I have an AL629 device and I downloaded the Maxi PC suit as the manual said to update my device. When I open Maxi PC suit, it doesn't find my device but I connected it on the update mode. Could you help?

•   Level 7   
    (862) points
    SmogTech87

2017-10-07 00:16:54 (Reply to:Eric)

You can update the scan tool ONLY after you had registered the tool on website: www.autel.com.Then you could download software.
    Before updating, remove the TF card from the scan tool then insert the card on the computer sd reader.  Then  follow  the  update  procedure  to  finish updating. The  device’s  serial  number  and  password  is  located  in  the  About section of the Settings application on the tool. After finish the updating process reinstall the TF card on the Tool.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Ed Green

2020-09-26 19:47:42 (Reply to:SmogTech87)

Wow - glad you provided such a detailed description of what to do.  I just purchased an AL629; nothing at all in the quick reference guide or user guide about doing the initial update on the TF card - it just instructs users to plug the scan tool into the PC using the supplied USB cable.  Epic fail on their part I think.... Glad that I have a micro SD card reader - my laptop does not accommodate the card directly.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    AlBah

2020-09-29 20:25:22 (Reply to:SmogTech87)

I did that but keep getting " use USB to update ..." 

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    AlBah

2020-09-29 20:27:33 (Reply to:SmogTech87)

Th original card got corrupted and I got a new mini card. Downloaded from PC on to the card and then inserted in reader MaxiDiag.
     but keep getting " use usb to update..."

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Brad Snelling

2023-03-13 16:10:33 (Reply to:SmogTech87)

Thanks for sharing this. There is NOTHING about this in the instructions or manual!!!  Using a mini USB card reader worked.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    tibilaci

2023-08-12 06:48:30 (Reply to:SmogTech87)

Hello SmogTech87!
    I have a problem that I can't access the Pc suite program because I don't know the password and because of this I can't update it. I don't know the password for the ID. The device is registered. Thank you very much for your help!
  Total1 Pages