Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Also the old e-mail in which the registr...
Also the old e-mail in which the registration of my device has been canceled and I do not know the secret code

1917 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-12-17 11:10:55

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    aboabdo
    2017-12-16 10:29:01
     I have a MaxiSize 906 and want to update it. The device is registered with an old email and you forgot the password for the old email. I want to change the email and re - register my device and update it but I could not hope for help. 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-12-16 23:18:33 (Reply to:aboabdo)

The register password is retrieved by opening the MaxiSys App , click settings, then click About. You can view details about the unit including the serial number and register password.

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2017-12-17 11:10:55 (Reply to:aboabdo)

If you have no access to the old email, which should not have any affect on the updates or your autel login, and you want to move the device you have to contact autel at support@autel.com or support@auteltech.com as they can de-register the device from the old email/account.

So, if you ave access with the old ID to autel website you can release the device from the account yourself and re-register to a new account.
    If not , you need autel support assistance.
  Total1 Pages