Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Battery Registration for BMW X5 E70 201...
Battery Registration for BMW X5 E70 2011

1837 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-01-16 13:32:48

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    rpindur
    2018-01-12 14:47:34
     What Autel tool if any can register and program battery charge rate for a BMW 2011 X5 E70 diesel?

I bought the MD808Pro but is seems to only registry an original equipment BMW AGM battery. And will not offer any options for setting the charging rate.  I contacted Autel tech support and they are looking into it.

I am replacing with an AGM but it has a higher charging rate 95 versus the 90 as originally programmed.

Not understanding sure why they have a menu option asking if the newly installed battery is original BMW equipment. If you choose No if take you back to the main screen.  WTF?  Why even ask this stupid question.  It forces you to chose original BMW component even if it is not. 

Does anyone know what Autel means by performing a terminal change  after battery retrofitting?
    file:  term change .JPG

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2018-01-16 13:32:48 (Reply to:rpindur)

The Maxysis Pro ,elite or mini can do it................................. .go to service go to body then battery,then register battery,it will ask you if its a BMW battery,  then it will ask you if its the same AH capacity etc.......................................
  Total1 Pages