Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > AL619 after update missing chrysler voya...
AL619 after update missing chrysler voyager

1483 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2021-12-10 19:55:05

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Jonas
    2018-06-07 20:45:18
     Hello,
    Just recently bought al619, hooked it up to my 2005 chrysler voyager and everything was working fine (even though upon scanning I had to select my model manually), except it was locked on english and I wanted it to be in russian. So after some research did the proper procedure: contacted my dealer, got instructions from them, installed pc maxi suite, did the update, got my device to be in russian and everything seemed ok, but then when I connected it to my chrysler and tried to do scans, it couldn't recognise my vehicle's model automaticly and when it told me to do it manually I couldn't find it enywhere in the shown list. Just in case checked all of the years and the closest model I found was grand voyager, wich of course by selecting it was't working. So basically before updating my device I was able to use it with my voyager and now after the update I can't. Would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this. Thanks.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    PNorlander

2021-12-10 19:55:05 (Reply to:Jonas)

Not sure if you are still present here but I have hade exactly the same problem.
    Chrysler V6.04 works with my Voyager 2005 but V7.00 doesn't.

I really need to find a way to downgrade my device to older Chrysler software. Any ideas?
  Total1 Pages