Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > hello everybody i changed battery for bm...
hello everybody i changed battery for bmw x53.od m57 from 90ah to 100ah and tried to registering it and that 100ah failed to to registered i am using maxisy ms906 my machine was saying i must do retrofitting process what is this retrofitting process

1194 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2019-07-16 09:43:10

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    papers
    2018-07-30 07:13:54
    Trying to register battery 90ah to 100ah after market battery but I failed my diagnostic machine is saying I must do retrofitting process what is retrofitting process

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-07-30 14:04:49 (Reply to:papers)

Last time I tried with my DS708, It seemed worthless to me, like I was limited to just a few OE battery specific cold cranking amp choices and wanted me to enter some Bullsh@t numeric code found only on original equipment battery . I called BMW dealer  to get a battery code number off the BMW battery that had the closest CCA rating to the aftermarket one I put in. The Parts guy was of no help.
      Everytime I get a German car a simple job that should take 20 minutes on an Asian or USA car takes 3 times longer because they engineer in Tuetonic Bullsh@t to make most people have the jobs done at the dealer level. Gets me mad and want to adjust the car's speed limiter all the way down to 80 mph so the @ssholes that buy these cars "Retrofit their Tuetonic Turds with a Toyotas" LMAO

•   Level 3   
    (59) points

2019-07-16 09:43:10 (Reply to:papers)

Buy BMW software you can retrofit much easier.
  Total1 Pages