Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > please help
please help

1130 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2019-12-25 10:01:18

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2019-10-22 13:23:19
    Hi,I have few issues using my maxisys elite

Firstly,I was trying to use some of the hot functions on Mercedes Benz but keeps coming up with unsupported.is there something I am doing wrong?

Secondly,I was trying to do ecu programming And it keeps coming up with unable to connect when it is working for other functions.could there be a problem with my tool?

I was trying to do key programming but not successful, is there any other accessories I need to have to be able to do all smart keys programming?

Please help

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-10-22 14:40:59 (Reply to:)

For ECU programming you need to use the provided USB cable between a USB port on the Tablet to the J2534. You also need to be connected to a WIFI network with high speed internet and "Still be within your update period"in order to access the programming files from Autel's server.
       After you are done with the USB cable and removed it , you might not have a bluetooth connection any longer to the J2534 VCI , you might have to go into VCI manager or even system settings -connections - BT and turn on blue tooth and connect to that device you want to use.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Mohsen

2019-12-25 10:01:18 (Reply to:)

Hi
    To do all smart keys you need special tools
  Total1 Pages