Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > updating my maxisys
updating my maxisys

1207 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2020-03-22 05:34:42

•   Level 2   
    (47) points
    autotech
    2019-10-22 17:09:44
    How can I updat my maxisys I'm the original owner and the tool is registered as such

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-10-22 17:54:54 (Reply to:autotech)

If you are still in your update valid time than just click on Update icon and follow the screen but, before that make sure your tool in connected to the very good internet connections...........but, if your update subscription is expired than don't even thing of updating it........ also try to back up your tool before doing any changes.............

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-10-24 03:52:01 (Reply to:autotech)

If I were you (living in USA) I would first call Autel USA and give them my unit's serial number and register password and find out if when I decide to purchase a Total Care Update for the unit, would my unit qualify for full USA support and another year of warranty coverage?
      If the answer is yes I would try to find and purchase a Total Care update from an authorized USA autel dealer for less than Autel's full suggested retail price if possible.
      If the answer is no , the update can not be found cheaper than full retail , and I would have  to get support out of mainland china  and ship unit to mainland China for repairs if something goes wrong , then I would just sell my tablet as is and buy newer unit from authorized USA seller.

•   Level 2   
    (47) points
    autotech
    2020-02-14 05:17:10
    Hey thanks I updated my unit total care update from usa since then ihave had spotty function like no automatic vin function takes long time to start working and somtimes I can't get the screen to navigate should I redo a hard reset and start over

•   Level 2   
    (47) points
    autotech
    2020-03-22 05:34:42
    Hi I reset my maxisys and this time I usedthat yellow cable to the router and reloaded the system again it works better
  Total1 Pages