Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > My son downloaded the wrong app he downl...
My son downloaded the wrong app he downloaded the CHERY and I need the GM app how do I get my Free download.

1433 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2019-11-05 23:00:50

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    xx
    2019-11-03 22:39:47
    My son who is only 16 tryed to hook my obd 2 up to my car while I was in the bathroom.and he said that he went to the store and downloaded my first free app  a app that had CHERY he thought that meant Chevy.i told him not to touch it.but I need to get the USA cars and the GM app can someone please help. desperate he's got it to where my car won't start at all and Everytime I go to turn the key on the battery disconnected it's self and have no power.tryed to reset it pulled the red cable off and waited ,the lights came on but as soon as I go to turn on the car the battery would disconnect it's self again please please help I have to work tomorrow.i didn't take any screen shots but you should know what I mean.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-11-04 01:41:55 (Reply to:xx)

What Diagnostic system are you referring to about the wrong car app, Your Son got lucky poppin Chery in the Chevy

•   Level 7   
    (1593) points
    promaster

2019-11-04 02:21:57 (Reply to:xx)

Clean the battery cable terminals and tighten up, sounds like a bad connection. As for the free cherry there is no way to go back.
    I think he is using the MaxiAP AP200 https://tinyurl.com/y67z2tk3

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2019-11-05 23:00:50 (Reply to:xx)

What is the year make and model of car? Which scan tool are we talking about?
    From the very little bit of info that you gave it sounds like the car may be theft locked
    but I have noway of knowing without identifying the car.
  Total1 Pages