Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > new to Autel product and community
new to Autel product and community

1347 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2020-03-03 04:24:58

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Alani
    2020-01-16 05:39:15
     hi I just bought DiagLink Diagnostic tool (EFP/OLS+CAN OBDII) and was wondering can I reset airbag light with this tool?
    also which free software should I lowland thru PC suite ??

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-01-17 09:22:17 (Reply to:Alani)

BMW and Benz...........Again all depends on what cars you work on more.........

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Alani
    2020-01-18 01:02:12 (Reply to:Ashraf)
     Thanks for your response Ashraf 
    I am interested in both Benx and BMW but the device comes with free software which I need to download thru PC suite but when check the PC suite there are many different types of software in the list which one should work for. my decide mentioned above 

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-01-18 09:40:38 (Reply to:Alani)

I don't use this tool so will not know how the lay out is for this tool software downloads................

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    JesusBuckland

2020-03-03 04:24:58

From how little is mentioned in the user manual on how to install and download the PC Suite, I thought it would be a lot simpler than this.

I have a Diaglink, too and no idea which PC Suite to download from the options, so I can't chose the first free car manufacturer. Because this website is a fooking virtual maze of constant login pages and info on everything but the product I chose to buy..

Edit: It's Maxi PC Suite... Apparently if you hold your mouse over the names in the "Product" section it shows you a list of about 30 different scanners it's compatible with. Diaglink being one of them.
  Total1 Pages