Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Autel MaxiSys elite register product
Autel MaxiSys elite register product

952 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2020-09-14 22:06:05

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Ciprian
    2020-02-16 17:05:00
    Hello, I just bought a second hand Autel MaxiSys elite and I can not register product because it was already registered. Can you help me register my product on my account? Thank you

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-02-16 17:23:12 (Reply to:Ciprian)

I don't you can re-register if you have all the log in informant ions than you might just use the same or try sending an email with the S/Number to Autel Customer service they might be able to help you,,,,,,,

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Billy

2020-09-10 03:54:02 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Bunch of bullshit what you are stating Ashraf. By law Autel has to register the device to the new owner to his email and discard the old owner's info. Unless you are making the customer sign a vivid agreement that it must not be resold you will still end up in courts to explain, Why ! ?
     It will not take long for few people to file a class action lawsuit against Autel for its illegal violation of customers rights. Do the thing that a lot of people bought a used Autel device but are stuck with not able to register with their email. No one , from the previous owners will give their passwords and no one likes to. Go figure with the help of a lawyer what you are doing is a  serious violation of the law. I have seen too many complaints in shops and online about Autel. Also the fact that Autel is selling mx808 and mk808 as different models but exact same hardware and softwares. Autel is resorting to fraud to achieve sales. This is USA not Pakistan or India. Be advised.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-09-11 08:21:07 (Reply to:Billy)

Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!! What the sh***t you're talking......?

USA is the biggest place where there is NO law so, you better don't talk about law in the USA.......

Also stop pointing or, mentioning to others country when you don't even know where I come from...............  

<<<<<<<<<<<<End of Story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-09-14 22:06:05 (Reply to:Ciprian)

I don't think the registration can be changed on a second hand device that is out of free update period. Hopefully purchased from an authorized dealer in your geographic area, because you need to call into support in your geographic area with the unit's serial number and register password, They have to check if the unit was reported stolen and notify the previous owner in order to get authorization for the change of registration. After support authorizes the changes on their end The problem on your end will be is that the device it self may require a factory reset in order  to reset the primary account email address on the tool , and in doing so will wipes out all the data on the tool and you have to set up the tool and re-download all the software again, which will require a current update subscription in order to do it.
  Total1 Pages