Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500-Autel DiagLink...
2010 Chevy Silverado 1500-Autel DiagLink Questions

1168 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2020-04-21 00:05:03

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    w000fman
    2020-04-21 00:05:03
      Hello. I have a couple of questions regarding the Autel DiagLink that was purchased off of Amazon to use for my 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500. First off, I registered the code reader on the Autel website that the included Quick Reference Guide suggested, then downloaded the "Maxi PC Suite (Mac version)". When it comes to entering in the username and password, it tells me that my device (scanning tool) is not supported. However, when I log in directly to the main website (Autel) it lets me in right away with no issues. My mac is OS 10.15.4 so it should work as it is the most current up-to-date version. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling "Maxi PC Suite" for Mac four times with the exact same result each time. I had also purchased an update for GM in the Autel store (apparently no free download for me..I have literally spent hours trying to figure out how to access it) but have no way to download it as well. Does anyone know how I can access or update without using the impossible to use "Maxi PC Suite?" I even tried removing the included microSDHC from the code reader and inserting it into my computer but encountered the exact same problems as before.

Any help at all regarding these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Total1 Pages