Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > AP200 with Benz app stuck on "Diagnostic...
AP200 with Benz app stuck on "Diagnostic system initializing - 0%"

1194 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2021-08-17 19:35:19

•   Level 2   
    (11) points

2020-06-25 22:34:34
     I got my AP200, connected it, installed AP200 app, downloaded separate Benz module. The dongle connects and basic OBD2 functions work, but the Benz app does absolutely nothing other than identifying my car correctly. When I go to Diagnostics it gives me a white screen with a progress bar labeled "Diagnostic system initializing". The progress bar is stuck at 0% and never moves. So I can't access any brand specific functions, only the generic ODB2 ones.

When I got the dongle, the first thing it did was updating itself to firmware 1.05. I am running the latest version of iOS on iPhone and the latest version of the MaxiAP-AP200 app (version 1.28, released on 22 June 2020). So I don't know what causes this since I never used any earlier version of either the firmware or their app.

Does anyone have the same problem? I contacted Autel support 2 days ago, so far no reply.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-06-26 09:27:37 (Reply to:)

Can you try deleting the Benz software and reinstall it again and see if that helps......... You can also try it on any other Tablet or, any other phone to see if the problem is with the software or, your iPhone........

I have installed Benz software on my Samsung Note 10 and have no issues........

•   Level 2   
    (11) points

2020-06-26 23:26:41 (Reply to:Ashraf)
    I heard back from their support, they said the same thing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the whole thing (both AP200 and Benz Diag). Same result, nothing changed other than me having wasted half an hour. I also sent them a video and logs, so they should see exactly what is happening.

I don't have an Android device. While I'm happy that it is working on your Android, I bought this because it is advertised that it works on iOS, which is what I have. The fact that it runs on Android doesn't say anything about their iOS app, since they are two completely different platforms and apps. Apparently one of them works and the other one doesn't.

I don't know what you mean "the problem being with the iPhone". If you install an app on a perfectly working iPhone with the latest OS on which every other app runs just fine, then I'm pretty sure my iPhone isn't the cause of the problem.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points

2021-08-17 19:35:19

similar issue. diag-benz app has a broken UI on iPhone with iOS 14
  Total1 Pages