Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > MaxiSys MS906 BT has no icons and can't ...
MaxiSys MS906 BT has no icons and can't use

979 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2020-09-27 17:34:49

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    jfeels10
    2020-09-23 16:06:50
     Good day all, 

My MaxiSys MS906 BT no longer shows car icons and I can not use it, I am due to update, but it should still be there and I should still be able to use it. My TS609 is in need of update and it is still in use and no problems

Any help is appreciated very much and thank you all,

jfeels10

Tags: MaxiSys

•   Level 7   
    (1593) points
    promaster

2020-09-23 22:03:50 (Reply to:jfeels10)

Those icons don't disappear by itself. Usually that happen when you reset the device, or when you change the language to one not approved by Autel. If you have a backup in your computer, just copy and paste those files to your device and you are good to go. Otherwise be prepare to pay for an update. Don't let other people play with your device settings or you're gonna regret it.  Good luck!.

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    jfeels10
    2020-09-27 17:34:49 (Reply to:promaster)
     Promaster thanks for taking the time to help. I did my normal clean it up and I must have removed something, but I have been cleaning it out the same way since a bought it. And I don't mess with system stuff, just reports ie. PDF. I have also tried as you recommended, but no results. I will get it going and again thank you for your help.

jfeels10
  Total1 Pages