Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > failed to find a device...ML629
failed to find a device...ML629

1105 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2020-12-21 20:08:46

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    sm184
    2020-10-16 01:09:22
     just received the ml629. installed the maxi pc suite. Connected device as instructed holding the left scroll button.
    screen comes up on device with a green arrow button and what looks like the memory card with arrow pointing to device. Memory card is in place. 

When i start the maxi pc suite . i keep getting "failed to find device"

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Epan

2020-10-20 21:14:08

I got the same issue

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    TonyTalbot

2020-12-21 20:08:46

Same thing, Put in  memory card, green  up arrow and just sits there.  I havc ml629 &  MaxiPc Suite.  All I've been able to do is download updates.  No seeing data playback, no seeing data.  I've got 3 gigs of some thing on the memory card.  Is that all you're supposed to do is get updates?  No printing?  I'm about to toss this thing out the window.  Am I supposed to be using other software?  There is basically no documentation on the software.  The directions say "Turn  ignition on , plug in scanner."  The very next line says "Do not plug in if ignition is on.".  It's like, "What????"  This thing might work great, I wouldn't know.  I understand there's a learning curvc but come on!!  I took out the memory card and pluggerd straight into computer.  The card is recognized, ton of data, can't use it?  Any help out there?  What am I missing?

Tony

Total1 Pages