mercedes online server problem

1239 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2020-12-12 03:35:19

•   Level 7   
    (1111) points
    Smeb
    2020-11-30 15:56:19
    Hello
    Itry to make scn coding but Mercedes online server is down
    Iwrite to support ans ni replay or answer !!!
    Anny help plz

Tags: PRO

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    CommunityAuto

2020-11-30 17:41:56 (Reply to:Smeb)

Im dealing with the same issue

•   Level 3   
    (90) points
    RONINXXX

2020-12-02 16:56:56

my also same......fuck this autel tool....support also suck

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2020-12-11 23:27:25

I have been waiting since Nov 30 for autel to upload the program to my tool ... They called me today said they loaded in a ddata log when I go into my data log its not there called em back sent another data log waited an hour and no call back so I called them back and everyone went home! Highly Pissed!! Spent 5 k for this every time I go to program something its a hassle!!!

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-12-12 03:35:19 (Reply to:)

LOL, I'm probably wrong with this and wish Autel Support was actually on here to answer user questions , but If I had to venture a guess how Autel is able to offer BMW and Mercedes programming is that they work with a number of aftermarket repair shops with fleet accounts and offer to pick up a good chunk of their yearly OE subscription costs and maybe toss in a couple MaxiSys Elites to sweeten the deal in order to parasitically attach to the Euro Repair shops PCs. BMW and Mercedes probably tolerate this off shore programming for Secondhand Turds over 10 years of age  that are just Dealer Headaches when driven by Poor Posers.  These shops if busy have the option at their discretion to disconnect this parasitic connections to their shop if the volume of programming going out of their shops on vehicles less than 10 years old likely to set off a red flag that would get them blacklisted from ever  buying a BMW or Mercedes  OE subscription again, hence the server problems. 
  Total1 Pages