Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Drone Mobil
Drone Mobil

923 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2021-07-24 00:32:30

•   Level 2   
    (28) points
    Diesel
    2021-07-24 00:32:30
      Hi All!
    Just an update on my last request. I just started using the IM508 and when I went to program Smart keys for a 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 it wouldn't read the pin code for reprogramming any keys at all. But in the lower section the unit showed a picture and a video of where and what was needed and how to connect to the unit to get the pin and do any programming at all. I ordered a 12+8 Chrysler Cable online and went back today to do the job. My client was surprised to hear from me and thought he wouldn't ever see me again. I don't give up that easy. Anyway, after removing the dash components and disconnecting a bunch of wires and removing the radio, I found the connectors needed to hook up. Disconnected the RFH and the BCM I believe it was and hooked up the new cable. Turned on the unit and it read the pin the very first thing. Awesome machine. I love it. It took me 2.5 hours to do but, I gave my client a deal of course since I was learning as well. Got the 3 Smart keys working, Yah! I now have a customer for life and any of his contacts or friends will be directed my way. Also got him to agree to be a reference when clients ask for any. I am so happy I made this purchase. Very good machine.
  Total1 Pages