Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > I can't use pc suit. It keeps saying -Ac...
I can't use pc suit. It keeps saying -Account name or password error-

3039 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2013-12-05 08:19:45

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    MarkDavis
    2013-10-30 19:02:23
     I have been trying to connect to pc suit to manage my maxicheck. But it does give me an error. I try in two computer and I get the same message on both. My name and password are right. What can I do?

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    MarkDavis
    2013-10-31 02:59:19
     I installed the new pc suit (v6.13) I have a Maxichek pro. It does login now, but I can't see any updates, I need to install other options that where not installed previously, as I don't have any manufacture installed for OilReset or EPB. How can install them? 

Please help!
    Thank you very  much.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-11-06 21:57:43

The new version for Maxicheck PC SUIT will be released soon. 

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    KuddlyKoala

2013-11-07 00:16:19 (Reply to:MarkDavis)

At the moment Autel is creating separate PC Suite utilities for different product lines, but they have only finished the programs for the MaxiDAS and MaxiSYS products. The rest of us will have to wait (impatiently) until they get to our products categories.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-11-14 02:48:08

Well, as all of you know, we are moving home from the old server to the new server. So the hand tools, including Maxicheck, is still waiting in the old server.
    But you can still do the update thru our old PC SUIT, which came with the CD.

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    MarkDavis
    2013-12-05 08:08:53 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    Hi there,
    I have been trying with the old software that came with my maxicheck with no luck. When I try to use the new pc suit, it gives me an error saying that the SN is not link with the user. I checked and it is link on the auteltech.com website. Could you please let me know when I will be able to update? I lost some options on the tool and I really need to get this sort it asap, as I've been waiting for about 6 weeks to get updates.
    Thank you very much.

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    MarkDavis
    2013-12-05 08:19:45 (Reply to:MarkDavis)
     Hi again. I've downloaded the VHX11 Pc Suite just in case I can get it to work with my maxichek pro. With this software it doesn't tell me anything about the SN, but it says: Sorry, no update is available for this tool.

Could you please let me know if I have the right PC suite for my tool? if so, when will I be able to update?

Regards
  Total1 Pages