Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > 2006 Mercedes Benz ML500 Dynamometer Mo...
2006 Mercedes Benz ML500 Dynamometer Mode

838 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2021-10-25 15:17:19

•   Level 5   
    (342) points
    witsend
    2021-10-25 15:17:19

I  wanted to be able to quickly find and  shut off  the Active Air suspension and Traction control on this AWD SUV(F'N  POS!!!) and could not find any sort of  shut off switch to accomplish this. (There was no switch at rear view mirror with a Tow Truck Emblem. The ISP off switch didn't accomplish this.
     I googled and found video of various ways some models can be manually put in Dynomometer Mode to prevent this stuff from actuating.
       I want  to quickly temporarily be able to put this vehicle up on 4 stands and run the vehicle up to 30 or 40 mph to pinpoint source of a humming sound , then change the oil and filter without the air suspension venting or unwanted ABS Traction control modulation
      Anyone know this vehicle well enough to know exactly what I need to do? .
     Does anyone know if the MaxiSys Elite possess special function to quickly place this 2006 Mercedes Benz ML 500 in Dynomometer Mode without a complicated series of switch inputs and know if the front wheels will be able to spin in this mode ?
  Total1 Pages