Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > error con mi maxicommk808
error con mi maxicommk808

783 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2022-02-20 18:42:56

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2022-02-19 21:45:13
    I have tried my machine with my citroen, with a 2016, un Corsa and with a renault load of 11\11 and it says that i must enter VIN, I enter it but it does not detect any car, i want to know if it works without internet or connected to my mobile network for it to work, i would like to know that since i have created my Autel ID, i have registered it. And the machine is newly purchased today.

Tags: error

•   Level 1   
    (6) points

2022-02-20 18:42:56

I do not have a direct answer to your issue. If you have a current subscription, you will first need to ensure that you have first updated to the latest software version so that the VIN can be properly detected. The next thing is that I find it easier if you first select "Citroen" as the manufacturer, then you can use the AutoVIN detection feature. Does the tool autodetect any VIN from any other manufacturer or vehicle than the one you are working on? I suspect your issue may be related to the version of Citroen module. You should not need an active internet connection unless you are doing an online coding or doing anythng with immobilizer related units.
  Total1 Pages