Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > ERG VALVE HOW DO THE TEST ENGINE OFF
ERG VALVE HOW DO THE TEST ENGINE OFF

763 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2022-10-27 21:37:27

•   Level 7   
    (1106) points
    Smeb
    2022-07-08 15:44:41
    Hello the community, i've juste bought Autel DS808 because the problem begin to arrive for my Opel Zafira Tourer. It's a MY2014, Dtci 160HP. At first I've had a défaut with the Dfp (alarm on the board ans thé message witch tell me to go to the garage. So I've taken off the Dfp, washed it and put it back. In the same time i' ve replaced the erg valve. I've just today starter the car. It have none power. After used the DS808 I think the turbo or its wastegate are dead. I've juste ordered a new one. Now I have a question aboutthe erg valve. I don't understand when I do the test of it about the position of it. A first Engine off its position is 0% for a demand at 5% when I increase the demand the signal of demand increase like the order, the signal of opening of the erg is the same. It increase until 22% with the ordre at 20% too. Beyond the opening of the erg don't increase and varies between 15 and 22%. Is it normal ? The opening of the erg shouldn't be the same than the command signal?

•   Level 2   
    (16) points

2022-10-27 21:33:55 (Reply to:Smeb)

After used the DS808 I think the turbo or its wastegate are dead. I've juste ordered a
    new one.

How dtc codes appeared in memory ecu, after the power drop?

•   Level 2   
    (16) points

2022-10-27 21:37:27 (Reply to:Smeb)

Why you want to make test egr? What are the complaints about the engine? How dtc
    codes in ecu?
  Total1 Pages