Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Scan auto - Scan automatique ne fonction...
Scan auto - Scan automatique ne fonctionne pas

647 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2023-01-05 13:53:08

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    Yanis Weiss
    2023-01-04 12:05:24
    FRENCH:

Bonjour à tous, 
    Mon message sera écrit en français et en anglais pour une compréhension de tous. 

Je possède une valise AUTEL MAXIDAS DS808, et je constate un soucis dans le scan du VIN:

Essai 1 : 
    Le scan automatique du VIN ne fonctionne pas. En cliquant sur le logo "ScanVIN" ; Après une recherche du VIN, une fenêtre s'ouvre pour me demander d'inscrire le VIN du véhicule.

Essai 2 :
    Sélection de la marque --> le modèle --> Sélection automatique --> le message suivant s'affiche "Lecture en cours du VIN..." --> Message suivant apparait "Echec de la lecture du VIN"

A noter que pour certains véhicules le scan du VIN fonctionne, mais pour une majorité d'autre véhicule ça ne fonctionne pas. 

Merci pour vos retours d'expériences 

ENGLISH:

Hi there,
    My message will be written in French and English for everyone to understand.

I have an AUTEL MAXIDAS DS808 case, and I notice a problem in the VIN scan:

Trial 1:
    Automatic VIN scan does not work. By clicking on the "ScanVIN" logo; After a search for the VIN, a window opens asking me to enter the VIN of the vehicle.

Trial 2:
    Selection of the brand --> the model --> Automatic selection --> the following message is displayed "Reading VIN..." --> The following message is displayed "Failed to read the VIN"

Note that for some vehicles the VIN scan works, but for most other vehicles it does not work.

Thank you for your feedback

•   Level 9   
    (3789) points

2023-01-04 15:01:05 (Reply to:Yanis Weiss)

Hi,mr weiss, this is totaly normal it is not the scanner that is not working but it are the
    cars that are not supported for that function yet you allready stated that the vin scan
    worked on some vehicles.et je comprend tous que vous ecris en francais, merci
    beaucoup.writing from penders from holland.

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    Yanis Weiss
    2023-01-05 09:05:57
     FRENCH : 
    Merci pour votre réponse :) Petit exercice en français :)
    Je pense que c'est un soucis avec le module "Auto VIN" qui mériterait de connaitre surement une mise à jours.
    Car quand je sélectionne la marque --> le modèle --> et que je fais une lecture du VIN j'ai toujours un message d'erreur. Néanmoins, ça ne m'empêche pas de pouvoir rentrer dans la lecture des données du véhicule. La problématique c'est que c'est plus long pour accéder au véhicule. Et lorsque je souhaite faire une fiche véhicule, il serai intéressant que la valise puisse lire le numéro VIN du véhicule. 
    Quelle valise utilisez vous? Avez connu cette problématique? 

ENGLISH:
    Thank you for your reply :) Little exercice en french :)
    I think it's a problem with the "Auto VIN" module that surely deserves to know an update.
    Because when I select the brand --> the model --> and I read the VIN I always have an error message. Nevertheless, that does not prevent me from being able to enter in the reading of the data of the vehicle. The problem is that it takes longer to access the vehicle. And when I want to make a vehicle file, it will be interesting if the suitcase can read the VIN number of the vehicle.
    What suitcase do you use? Have you experienced this problem?

•   Level 9   
    (3789) points

2023-01-05 13:53:08 (Reply to:Yanis Weiss)

Hi, when you use a older scanner it will alert you when you need a new update ,you
    have to pay a certain amount per card or bank and when accepted the updates
    automatically will appear for a period of one year.
  Total1 Pages