Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > I have a DiagLink ML15K with Peugeot on ...
I have a DiagLink ML15K with Peugeot on it. It used to allow me to clear ABS and SIS but that now appears to have disappeared off my machine. Does anyone have any ideas?

368 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2023-11-24 22:29:26

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    deckhanddave
    2023-11-05 23:10:40
       I purchased my ML15K in 2019, I thought it was only a couple of years ago! When I bought it it cam with the ABS and SRS modules. I haven't dreamt this because (a) I used it twice and (b) both the original advert and my invoice state it comes with those modules. Anyway, I haven't used it for some time and now need to sort some warning lights that came on when my windows were disconnected and I had to use the car. Boy, they do not like anything being unplugged! So, I plugged my machine in and low and behold there is no ABS or SRS module shown. All I have now is OBDII/EOBD: EPB: Scan: Oil Reset: Set Up: Update and Playback. I know it did an update last time I used it connected to my laptop but I don't remember seeing any problems. Can anyone explain to me if it has been bricked by Autel or not? Maybe as it is a 2019 purchase? Autel UK told me it wasn't available on that model but when I sent them the advert and invoice copies showing it was, they never answered my email nor any I sent afterwards. Bit rude I thought but then I remembered it was registered with.com. So, I would like to resolve this issue if possible. If so, do I need to uninstall my Peugeot software and re-purchase it or what? Do I just throw a perfectly good tester away because somehow it has been stopped or had two modules removed?

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    deckhanddave
    2023-11-19 16:07:46 (Reply to:deckhanddave)
     Hi again.
    Is there really no-one on here that can shine some light on this for me? Autel support either won't or can't respond to a request by me for help with this. I know it's out of warranty but their lack of reply both .co.uk and .com shows a lack of basic courtesy and doesn't reflect well on the company. All I wish to know is, do I throw it because they bricked it or can I resurrect the missing modules somehow and if so, how and how much? Anyone please???

•   Level 9   
    (3714) points

2023-11-20 10:04:32 (Reply to:deckhanddave)

Hi, I attempted to find some information of the ml15k ,it was not there anymore, so
    either this device does not exist anymore, or it was never available in my country,and
    where it was it probably was a device of the cheaper handheld series. You better bye a
    device started with the mk series and up you can eat your hart out and choose an even
    more expensive device you can find ,but there will always be something to complain
    about.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    deckhanddave
    2023-11-24 22:29:26 (Reply to:)
     You aren't wrong there when you say there will always be something to complain about  but I won't ever complain about Autel ever again except for this. I wouldn't touch them ever again with a barge pole. The machine is only 4 years old and while a cheaper hand held style rather than the tablet ones, it is still not a good enough reason for Autel to brick it and lie by saying the machine never did ABS and SRS when I have the advert saying it does it and a previous record on the SD card showing the test results for those particular tests.
  Total1 Pages