Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > Mazda cx9 remote learning
Mazda cx9 remote learning

157 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2024-07-26 14:24:28

•   Level 2   
    (10) points

2024-07-26 12:11:06
    Hello I have USA Mazda cx9 2008 im unable to make car go into programming mode , I repeated the procedure too many times, ope driver door ,lock unlock, put key Inside ignition sitch ,open close ignition. 3 times, keep in switch in off position ,close and open driver door3 ti mes center lock should cycle on off, but this not happening please assist

•   Level 9   
    (4683) points

2024-07-26 13:25:06 (Reply to:)

Hi, I give you the step by step procedure read it carefully, when in the car, remove key
    from ignition switch, close all doors, open drivers door only and keep it open, close and
    open drivers door three times, push the unlock button twice on the first remote to be
    programmed, your door locks should cycle to indicate the successful programming.

•   Level 9   
    (4683) points

2024-07-26 14:24:28 (Reply to:)

Hi, a methods specially for 2008 Mazda 1,open driver door and keep it open.2,lock and
    unlock the drivers door using the power door lock switch in the door.3, insert key in
    ignition.4,turn key to on position and return to lock position.5, close and open drivers
    door. Three times. And leave it open. 6, ECU should response by locking and unlocking
    the doors once.7,press any button on remote one twice ECU should responds by
    locking and unlocking.the doors.
  Total1 Pages