Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Getting incomplete vehicle type after re...
Getting incomplete vehicle type after reading vin of 2011 Chevy Silerado 2500hd

170 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2024-08-15 08:50:04

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    MarkCrowley
    2024-07-28 13:24:27
     I am using a MaxiCOM MK808TS. This is for my personal truck, so I am used to the questions asked when performing scans. I typically get 2 or 3 questions related to the RPO and now those do not happen. I am getting information on the D.I.C stating Service four-wheel drive, stabilitrac, and others but they are not throwing codes. The four-wheel drive selector, TCCM, front differential actuator, and transfer case encoder motor are all new. All wiring looks and tests good. Actuator tests successful work via the scanner. The last time (about a month ago) I was able to perform a range relearn to cure the problem but there were codes present to select from. How can I have the scanner relearn without codes present? The only communication failures are related to the factory radio being changed out. Please let me know if more details or information is needed to proceed.

Thank you, Mark
    file:  Image (1).jpeg

•   Level 9   
    (4743) points

2024-08-15 08:50:04 (Reply to:MarkCrowley)

Hi, is it possible for you to try another scanner to see if that act the same as yours ?
  Total1 Pages