Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > programming honda with maxiflash pro
programming honda with maxiflash pro

12844 Views 27 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-06 10:46:45

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-17 16:08:32 (Reply to:J Gutz)

Yes am sure it will work. The him interface needs to be flashed first in order for that to
    work. For usa use hds version 3.12 as the pin code generator only works up to that
    version, will not work with vers 3.15 or higher. I posted a website on another thread
    somewhere where you can buy their new tool or the immo pincode generator. I have
    both software versions of hds but they are over 2gb in size each and don't know how
    to upload it.

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    J Gutz

2015-05-18 14:25:05 (Reply to:ede65)

I found HDS 3.012 at Mhhauto forum, I will try that one. I was using an older HDS version (v2.20) because newer versions ask for internet connection and locks you out if you don't connect to internet and have to reset often through Honda server.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-18 15:34:11 (Reply to:J Gutz)

that happens if the hds is not hacked. I got my softwares from china they come with the all the activations software needed. I have also downloaded from mhhauto but I cant remember if it came with usa or Europe calibration files since that site its mostly for Europe cars stuff. if you like I can check what you have and help you with the installation and activation thru team viewer if you run into problems. also are you using the him thru the serial port or with a prolific usb adapter.  and by the way I love the him interface I bought one from Miami Honda after they went out of business and this thing still works.

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    J Gutz

2015-05-19 14:35:13 (Reply to:ede65)

I appreciate your help Ede65, I think I'm going to buy another HIM (double board) from the website you mention in another post since mine is a single board and I will also request the V3.12 you mentioned. I if get stuck with the installation, would ask for your help, thanks again!

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-19 16:06:03 (Reply to:J Gutz)

Yes the chinese double board from the site I gave you works great, the old single
    boards were not so good burnning all the time. If you can afford the mvci even better
    tool, I have an original one and a clone and can't tell the difference and of course hack
    softwares.am paying enough subs as it is. Anyway if you decide to buy one first
    register at the sites,unregister members will not find most of the stuff they sell nor the
    real price. Also use the promotion code (wobd2) for an 8% discount. Chat with apple
    tell her I sent you (jose) and she will treat you right also everyone here on the forum.
    Good luck.

http://www.wobd2.com/wholesale/honda-hds-him-diagnostic-tool.html     $99 usd-8%   promotion code wobd2

•   Level 3   
    (59) points
    RalfsAuto

2015-05-28 01:22:10 (Reply to:k2356)

Amen to that,  Sometimes you get what you pay for!  I personally will never purchase another Autel Product.  Lesson learned here folks!

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    SyRus

2015-06-06 10:14:46

Here is everybody not happy with autotel but I don't get why though.  I have ds708 and I wanted upgrade it to Maxysys with J2534. Im kinda happy with ds708 I was looking long time something what can do Chrysler group.. But this post it actually stoping me right now. Im lookin to but something what will actually flash ECUs an work well and reliable. So what you guys actually suggest   for J2534? please reply to this one.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-06 10:46:45 (Reply to:SyRus)

in the US  cardiaq m ,Europe  actia xs  for j2534 passthru for what I have read. cardiaq m is even supporting tech2 win and gds2 when others don't. but keep in mind most of the programming option is only available for the 905,908 and 908p for flashing. the 708 will be discontinue eventually and so will its support. there are many options/features you are not able to do as of now with your 708. all new developments are only available for the maxisys line. good luck
  Total3 Pages